Some consumers have complained about twelve pound parcels of junk mail they have received from Restoration Hardware. Have you received Restoration Hardware’s massive catalogue?
Restoration Hardware recently suffered a $36,000,000 judgment related to its California junk mail operations (Hernandez v. Restoration Hardware – pdf)
Information About Restoration Hardware
“Restoration Hardware Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a luxury home furnishings retailer. The company offers various categories, including furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, tableware, and children’s furnishings. These products are sold through the company’s stores, catalogs, and Websites.” Restoration Hardware is a publicly traded company (RH Form 10-Q)).
Restoration Hardware Headquarters
15 Koch Road, Suite J
Corte Madera, CA 94925
- Retailers facing lawsuits over ZIP code collections
- J. Crew Faces Privacy Class Action in Boston Federal Court
- Restoration Hardware Catalog Weighs in at 12 Unwanted Lbs
- Residents return stacks of catalogs to Palo Alto Restoration Hardware
- Restoration Hardware’s 17-pound catalog lands with a thud
- Restoration Hardware’s massive paper catalog makes perfect argument for dematerialization