ANNOUNCEMENT: If you have purchased any of the supposed “anti-aging” products that Kiehl’s has sold in the past four years, you are encouraged to contact us today about your Kiehl’s Complaints. The Leonard Law Office, LLP is accepting inquiries from potential Massachusetts class representatives to bring a class action against Kiehl’s for its “anti-aging” cosmetics.
Warning: If you have purchased any anti-wrinkle or anti-aging skin cream, serum, or other product, you may have been misled.
Kiehl’s is headquarted at 435 Hudson Street, New York, NY. Kiehl’s was founded in East Village in 1851 by a pharmacist named John Kiehl. Presently, the full name of the business is “KIEHL’S SINCE 1851 LLC.” L’Oreal bought Kiehl’s in 2000. Chris Salgardo is the current President of Kiehl’s.
Kiehl’s Anti-Aging & Anti-Wrinkle Products
Kiehl’s aggressive anti-aging and anti-wrinkle claims are in question.
Kiehl’s “Line Reducing” Vitamin C
This product claims to have line-reducing benefits caused by Vitamin C. We questions the validity of such a claim.
Kiehl’s Rosa Artica Line
1. Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Cream with Rare “Resurrection Flower”
- “Youth Regenerating”
- “Recharge cells”
- “Jolt back youth”
- “Delivers energy to skin allowing cellular activity to reawaken”
- “Skin transforms to a more youthful beginning”
2. Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Lightweight Cream with Rare “Resurrection Flower”
- “Works to jolt cellular vitality, stimulating skin’s own collagen and elastin production.”
3. Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Eye Balm with Rare “Resurrection Flower”
- “Jolts cellular vitality by stimulating skin’s collagen and elastin production.”
Kiehl’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Copper PCA and Calcium PCA